10 Loves #8

Friday 24 June 2016 |


1.    Obama’s photographer has captured his most heart-warming and historic moments of his 8 years in office

2.    My talented and hard- working friend produced Shout! The Mod Musical to rave reviews

3.    Margot Price, because it turns out I love country music

4.    The Girl on the Train had me on tenterhooks as I devoured it over 4 days (which is fast for me!)

5.    Fearne Cotton’s Cook Happy Cook Healthy is my food bible for the time being

6.    My fish shaped ice from Ikea have been giving me life

7.    The Tate Modern has opened a brand new extension and I can’t wait to visit and take it all in

8.    I’ve been starting my mornings right with this iced coffee recipe which I talked about here. It was great for the 5 days of summer we enjoyed

9.    This Guardian article summarised my frustrations about British Politics and was featured in this post, while Gordon Brown wrote a great op-ed in the New York Times about why the world needs a Britain influencing and cooperating in Europe.

10. Feast your eyes on the gorgeous new collection by Doen.

No comments

Post a Comment

Talk to me