10 Loves #1

Wednesday 19 August 2015 |


1.    Moth (not to be confused with the flying, furry devils)

2.    Whether she’s the ambitious Leslie Knope in my beloved Parks and Recreation, heroically playing Hilary Clinton on SNL or just being her hilarious self in her memoir, Yes Please, Amy Poehler is my queen.

3.    The ability to walk…give it up for legs! They’re underrated. Never have I appreciated walking everywhere as much as this month. I never want to sit still again, and I can’t wait to start running again.

4.    This amazing soup recipe

5.    Casey Niestat’s vlog

6.    This Into the Gloss article will be a godsend if, like me, just the thought of describing how you’d like your hair to the hairdresser sends shivers down your spine. Who knew what I wanted all along had a name other than ‘longish, with short bits here and there and a sweepy fringe etc’ 

7.    Rainy summer days

8.    The Martian by Andy Weir

9.   A Single Man. Tom Ford’s greatest creation yet, this beautiful film will bring a tear to your eye, make you fall in love with Colin Firth (in case you hadn’t already) and make you feel ugly because everyone in it is an Italian model. It’s a good’n.

10. This wonderful video by the brilliant Rosianna.

No comments

Post a Comment

Talk to me