10 Loves #5

Saturday 12 March 2016 |


1.    Hamilton…I’m late to the party but I’m partying hard. My love for Lin Manuel Miranda’s masterpiece knows no bounds. I’ve begun finding ways to slip the story of Alexander Hamilton and his amazing/tragic American life into every conversation. What I would give to be able to get my hands on some tickets! Guess I’ll have to keep singing along to the soundtrack myself until then.

2.   Flowers…aside from the overnight snow storm of last week, which we won’t talk about (snow in March. March), we’re beginning to see the first signs of spring! What says spring more than filling the house with flowers? But really I need no excuse.

3.    I Low-key need this T Shirt in my life

4.  Dog Walking…I’ve begun walking my dog every morning; the sun on my face feels like the equivalent of a morning coffee…speaking of which…

5.   Coffee…my taste buds have recently woken up to the wonders of coffee and, I’m not gonna lie, I feel like a new woman who could achieve many many great things.

6.    JohnOliver…I’ll let this speak for itself


7.   Iggy Pop and Josh Homme…my favourite musical collaboration for yonks. Their album isn’t out until 18th March, but if their singles, Break into your heart, Gardenia, and Lust for life are anything to go by, we’re in for a treat.

8.   This banana loaf recipe from Jamie Oliver…this mid-afternoon treat is nothing fancy, but it hits the spot. My nearly 2 year old niece is crazy about it, and I baked one for my mum for her recent birthday- it was gone in a day! They can’t get enough.


9.    Christine has started vlogging…I’ve been following her youtube channel and gorgeous instagram for so long that her vlogs feel like catching up with a friend. She is so cool, you won’t regret watching over your breakfast. Plus she lives in SoCal. I’m *SoJel*.


10. This lengthy interview with President Obama…is worth getting to the end of if you have a spare 20 minutes (or hour if you’re a ridiculously slow reader like moi). It gives an interesting insight into his foreign policy decisions, and reflects on how history will view some of them. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Talk to me