10 Loves #4

Sunday 14 February 2016 |

1.    My colouring book for adults has been fulfilling all my therapeutic needs recently (seriously considering starting a Therapist of the month series).

2.    I haven’t stopped listening to Van Morrison. Moondance is my favourite album of his.



3.    The Memory Palace, by Nate DiMeo. If you’ve never treated yourself to a podcast before, here’s your guy. Each 30 minute episode is a beautifully told tale about an unknown historical figure and makes for delightful listening. I was ill a couple of weeks ago and really struggled to sleep; these stories were all that did the trick.

4.    Coming back to the West Wing after years apart. Don’t ask why I waited so long between my 1st and 2nd binges. Don’t worry, my love for Josh, CJ and the gang is stronger than ever.

5.    The Grownup by Gillian Flynn

6.    Kiehl’s Crème de Corps has produced the goods all winter long in the form of soft, glowing skin. Don’t believe the hype? It’s rumoured to be slapped on the models before the Victoria Secret show



7.    If you’ve seen me this month the chances are I was wearing this Madewell jumper. I wouldn’t take this baby off for Ryan Gosling.

8.    Pancakes for days

9.    My niece does baby ballet! I look forward to my sister’s updates every Friday. She’s the best in the class! #proudaunty


10. Hot chocolate. I’m cutting down on my sugar intake after being very indulgent for longer than I care to admit over Christmas. Hot chocolate is my one treat right now and I enjoy it so much more.

No comments

Post a Comment

Talk to me