10 Loves #3

Wednesday 20 January 2016 |



1.    Cookbooks…something I wanted for Christmas was cookery books, and it’s safe to say my family delivered. My favourites are A Modern Way to Cook which is full of simple, vegetarian recipes and The Kitchy Kitchen for the classics. Am I the only one who loves going through cook books and bookmarking my favourite recipes?

2.    Rosianna’s vlogmas…Rosianna was essentially my therapist for the month of December. Her videos were so insightful, creative and simple, covering issues from mental health to Hermione Granger. I thoroughly recommend watching them in the morning to get your brain going *but maybe skip the festive bits if you’re sad Christmas is over*



      3.   Madewell...I am obsessed. In awe. Itching to get to grips with their sale. Have no more words. Just love.

     4.   Netflix…did good. I was so impressed and in love with Aziz Ansari’s series Master of None, and heartbroken and enraged by Making a Murderer. Like, seriously. Wtf, Wisconsin’s criminal justice system?

     5.  Girls…both in the sense of ma girls, and the HBO show. My friends, Hannah’s friends and Lena herself basically got me through the month. BITCHES GET SHIT DONE.

      6.  Running…after an exercise hiatus, I am back in the game. There’s something about running that just makes me happy. Between the wind in my hair and the sun (sometimes) on my face, it makes me feel physically, and mentally strong. Win win.

  7.    Jaoquin Pheonix…no explanation required.

  8.    Yoga with Adrienne…this lady is amazing. Her youtube videos first got me into yoga, and she has a sequence for every occasion, ache, or pain. Sometimes she freaks me out because she knows how my body is feeling better than I do. It’s like she’s in the room. Her mantra, 'find what feels good' is universally appealing'.

9.    The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion…do yourself a favour and read this book, okay?



10. Holiday planning…because the prospect of the sun is all that gets us through January right? And I’m not gonna lie, the planning of the holiday is sometimes the best bit. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Talk to me