10 Loves #6

Friday 8 April 2016 |


1.    Country runs…not loving the shin splints I now have though.

2.    Girl’s season 5 spotify playlist…I have been absolutely loving this fifth and penultimate season of Girls so far, in particular The Panic in Central Park which was a beautiful and touching episode centred around Marnie. Every episode surprises me. It’s worth catching up if you’re behind. The soundtrack to the season will get you in the mood!


3.    My dad’s record player & collection…he’s been hiding some absolute gems for years (along with some questionable musical choices).

4.    Raw. Vegan. Not gross…I’m neither vegan nor a raw- only eater, but there’s some healthy and delicious inspiration here for everyone.


5.    Garden Centres…I went to 3 in one week and decided middle aged people know how to live. They are great places to hang out; Rummaging through the plants could almost double as a jungle experience, and every garden centre seems to sell the tastiest cakes in the world. Get down to your local.

6.    Jonathan Groff's rooftop duet…New York. Spring. Rooftop. Love song...so much romance!

7.   Mindfulness: Plain and Simple…mindfulness is something I always seem to come back to albeit in many different forms. But after reading this book, this time I think I finally understand it. The only trouble is remembering to do a little every day.

8.    Bowls full of fruit for breakfast…pretending it’s summer since ’93.

9.    I didn’t include this in #5 because it was getting a bit Hamil- centric. But come on. Come. On.

10. Plant nanny…an app to monitor your hydration. Every time you drink a glass of water, you water the plant. It could be in my head but I feel like I’ve been reaping the rewards of drinking plenty of water; my skin is aglow! Just sayin’.


Do follow me on Instagram, where you can see the loves that didn't make it!

No comments

Post a Comment

Talk to me