Spring Fashion: a Wishlist

Wednesday 6 April 2016 |

Please bear in mind that this is a wish list and I FO SHO can’t afford all of these items in one season!



I’m obsessed with this boho silhouette at the moment- boyfriend jeans and floaty silk top of some description.




Unless I happen to drop 2 dress sizes in a month, Olive is out of bounds for me this Spring. For those who don’t know, most of their beautiful pieces are only available in size S or S/M. I totally buy into their mission of choosing ethical, sustainable clothing over endless variety, but being an ethical consumer shouldn’t be a privilege reserved for skinny people.





I’ve been obsessing over this beauty for a couple of months but wanted to wait until Spring arrived to pounce, only to discover it’s now out of stock. TYPICAL.




Call me crazy, but I love a cardigan in Spring and even summer. There’s something really comforting about pulling some wool over your shoulders on a summers night after showing skin all day. 



What else can I say? This is the perfect pair of summer jeans. COME TO MAMA.

No comments

Post a Comment

Talk to me