Festive season Wishlist

Tuesday 1 September 2015 |

You know how kids are meant to grow out of loving Christmas? Well I forgot to. There’s nothing I love more than curling up under a blanket on a cold winter’s evening and watching Christmas films like Love Actually, The Holiday, and of course It’s A Wonderful Life. Or the feeling of coming back to a warm house after a wintery walk with the family. Don't even get me started on the John Lewis Christmas advert. While most sane people begin festivities in mid- November, I’m afraid I’m that person who wishes for Christmas in August. I’m lucky enough to have my birthday in the festive season too. So here’s what I’m wishing for this Christmas/Birthday (aka, things I’ll probably convince myself I need to treat myself to).

2.    Any books. Books always have and always will make the greatest gifts.
3.    Old records
4.    Lush vouchers

5.    Neom candles/ incense

6.    Anything that involves relaxing

Don't tell me I'm the only one who still gets excited about the festive season!

No comments

Post a Comment

Talk to me